As you can obviously see, LéBlog has had a little redesign and to prep for that I’ve been reading all of my favourite blogs and stealing with my eyes. Through doing all this research I’ve fallen back in love with reading blogs, so I thought I’d give you a look into my current blog reading list.
All of these are mainly lifestyle/interiors/beauty blogs because obviously that’s what I’m interested in. So without any more waffling, here are the top five blogs I’ve been loving at the moment.
- Kate La Vie, who I mentioned in my April favourites but my love for her has increased since then and I just need more time to gush and tell you guys how amazing her content is. In all honesty it was her blog that pushed me to pick up the old blogging torch & give this thing another go. Her photography is unbelievably beautiful & she’s self-taught so that means I have no excuse. And don’t even get me started on her Pinterest apartment because I’ll never stop. Just be prepared, if you click on her website you will be sucked in for a good few hours, and it will be the most beautiful time in your day.
- Poppy Deyes, has been a recent addition to my reading list and you’ll understand why I love her content. Her minimalist style makes me want to chuck out all the random knick knacks I’ve acquired and just do marble & pink everywhere. I like that her writing style is casual and conversational so I don’t need to whip out the Oxford dictionary to read a post. I also really like her style because her body type is similar to mine but she still wears high waisted pants and culottes which gives me confidence to.
- Carrie (Wish Wish Wish), has been around for ages and I can’t believe I ever stopped following her. When I started my blog in 2011 (oh the cringey days) I think it was her blog that inspired me to actually get going. Her husband does such a great job with her photographs (Sean take note) and I think that’s part of the reason I still love her, she is still creating beautiful content that I still drool over, 6 years later. Though I can’t get my hands of many of the pieces she wears (budget & location) I can draw style inspiration from her. So if you feel a bit stuck, in the style department, hit up her blog.
- Estee Lalonde, was always destined to be on this list. I don’t know if I will ever stop loving this womens content. There’s just something about her and the posts she writes – they’re so normal. I can genuinely imagine her saying everything I’m reading. Her blog has a good mix of life, beauty, style and interiors – which by now you know are my kryptonite. And lastly, her style is just the right amount of weird but she is after one of the reasons I bought my boob t-shirt.
- Design Sponge, is a very different option to the others I’ve mentioned. This is less of a blog and more a well of interior and life inspiration. Like I’ve said, I’m really getting into styling our apartment and just generally finding ways to make it more homey & pretty. I love their before & after features and the DIY section has me thinking I’m Bob The Builder.
I’m always on the lookout for new blogs to read so please leave links in the comments to a couple of your all time favourites.