For those that don’t already know, I’m a HUGE Christmas person, I love everything about it – the lights, family time, gifts, delicious food, and did I say gifts? I love the process of gift giving, from selecting the perfect gifts, wrapping them and the pure joy on the receivers face! Everyone in my family loves giving gifts but as our family expands with husbands and babies it gets expensive so for the last few years we’ve either done Secret Santa or put a few little things in each persons stocking.
So just incase you’re part of a big family or you’ve recently married into a big family and you’re overwhelmed by the crazy expense or the amount of gifts you’d have to find I’ve put together a list of small stocking filler gifts. AND they’re all local so you’ll be supporting the growth of a local small business! All of these options are small enough to fit in a Christmas stocking, some are eco-friendly, but most importantly I know I’d love to receive any, if not all of these!
- Winston & Julia chocolates are beautiful & their flavours sound absolutely delicious. Ps, they have a sugar free option too.
- Sugarbird gin in the mini bottle would be the perfect gift for any gin lovers.
- Daphne Accessories scarves are so beautiful & a great gift for any women that can be used as a hair scarf or tied to a bag.
- Simply Bamboo toothbrush could be a bit of an odd gift so give this to someone that won’t take offense or someone that’s looking to use less plastic.
- Autograph Gin mini is wonderful for friends that love weekends away.
- Suki Suki Jasmine lip balm is a great gift for absolutely anyone!
- Wass Day Temple Oil are a great way to boost energy and concentration.
- Simply Granola On-The-Go mini’s are great for new moms, adventurers or any foodies.
- Musgrave Pink Gin is literally right up my alley and the packaging is stunning!
- Rain Hand Lotion – I am never without a hand lotion in my bag so this is handy gift to get at Christmas.
- Rain Bath Ball is another favoruite for the family/friends that live outside of Cape Town or love weekends away.
- MaMere Festive Nougat has beautiful festive packaging and sweet treats are always a win!
- Juniper Moon mini Gin – another favourite for gin lovers!
- 1701 Nougat is unbelievably delicious and they have a really cool festive cracker.
- Clemengold Gin is a brand I’ve had my eye on for some time and I love that they’ve brought out mini’s.
- Famke Circle Ring has been a favourite of mine for years and I always get questions from you guys about it.
- Wilderer Gin is a gin brand I’ve recently found & I love their vibe!
- Deity Turmeric & Activated Charcoal face mask is a cool stocking filler for someone that loves beauty.
- Reusable & Such Dry Bags are a wonderful gift for someone that’s trying to lessen their overall plastic usage.
- Bloedlemoen Gin mini – I had the pleasure of trying their festive gin at an event and can honestly say that it’s gorgeous – think cinnamon, nutmeg & cloves!
I really hope this post has helped you in picking some cool local gifts for your friends and family this year! If something stands out to you or if you buy any of these please let me know, I always love hearing from you guys 🙂
Look out for my next Christmas Gift Guide featuring more amazing local pieces that you’ll want to buy for yourself!