By now you guys should know that I love MAC lipsticks and MAC in general. So it will come as no surprise that I’ve created a red lipstick tutorial using MAC Ruby Woo. It’s a super simple, beginners makeup look that doesn’t use too many products and can be done in under 15 minutes. What more could you want?
If you’re new here or have started following my blog recently you won’t know how much I love this lipstick, but let me just tell you, the love runs deep! I honestly think this is the best red lipstick – it’s completely matte which means it sticks around for the entire day & it a vibrant, blue toned red which makes your teeth appear whiter (Hello!!). When I want to take my makeup look from day to night and don’t have much time I often just add a bold red lipstick & MAC’s Ruby Woo is the one I reach for almost every time. It lives in my handbag for such occasions.
Enough of my chatter, watch the video and you’ll see why I love this lipstick so much.
- Clarins Beauty Flash Balm
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in Dark Beige
- L.A Girl Pro Conceal in Creamy Beige
- Essence How To Make Brows Wow Makeup Box using both brown shades
- Loreal Brow Artist Plumper in Medium/Dark
- Bobbi Brown Corrector in Bisque
- Maybelline The Eraser Eye Concealer in Light
- Kryolan Translucent Powder
- MAC Matte Bronzing Powder
- MAC Blush in Gingerly
- MAC Haute Naughty Mascara
- The Balm Mary-LouManizer
- MAC Extended Play Mascara
- MAC Lipstick in Ruby Woo
- Bobbi Brown Face Mist
What video would you like to see next?