By now you guys know my issues with dry skin or more aptly known as scales for skin. It’s a family thing, my dad gave both my sister and I the lovely gift of reptile skin. I will admit though that I’m not the best at moisturising my skin on a regular basis. So when I found this new skincare from Wass Skin for extremely dry skin I’m all ears.
You also know I love using local skincare and while we’re at it lets talk about their branding and packaging, hello beautiful! If I’m being honest I chose the Spring range because the colours are so vibrant – is it bad that I chose based on aesthetics?
The descriptions of the range definitely made the decision easier. This is how they describe the Spring Body Balm: “This powerful combination of botanical oils will assist in spring cleaning, detoxing and renewing the skin and mind. Great for: healing scars, rejuvenation, fighting signs of ageing, as well as soothing eczema and areas that need extra care.”. Doesn’t that sound like something you absolutely need?
My skin feels beautiful though I’ve only had these products for a little while so I’ll have to do another review in a few weeks. LéFiancé also gives these products a double thumbs up because of the scent so that’s a definite positive.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Make sure you’re following Wass Skin on Twitter (@WassSkin).
- Follow me on Twitter (@lechelletaylor)
- Retweet this picture (see example below).
- For extra entries you can follow @WassSkin on Instagram & Taylor Made Blog on Facebook. If you do this make sure to mention it in your retweet.
- You have to be following @WassSkin & @lechelletaylor on Twitter to be entered in.
- I will do a random draw on my Snapchat (LechelleT) and then announce the winner on Twitter.
- Giveaway is only open to S.A citizens.
- Entries close at 23:55 on Friday 5 August 2016. No late entries will be accepted.
- The winner will be announced on Monday 8 August 2016.
— Le’Chelle Taylor (@LeChelleTaylor) July 25, 2016