This is the second of three Christmas videos coming to you! I hope you like Christmas because it is super Christmassy on LéBlog. As I said in my Christmas party tutorial, we don’t get the snowy white Christmas, our’s is more warm and sweaty. So the regular warm smokey eye and red lip doesn’t work for us in Cape Town. Which is why I’ve created a Christmas day makeup tutorial which is light and easy but still Christmassy.
So if you want to see that click the little play button to get some inspiration for your Christmas day makeup.
- Nivea After Shave Balm
- Bourjois 123 CC Cream in
- Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
- L.A Girl Pro Conceal in Creamy Beige
- Real Techniques Concealer brush
- Maybelline Brow Satin in Medium
- Loreal Brow Artist Plumper
- Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On & On Bronze
- Wet & Wild Comfort Palette crease & brow bone shade
- Bobbi Brown Corrector in Bisque
- Maybelline Undereye Eraser in Light
- MAC Studio Fix
- Real Techniques Setting brush
- L.A Girl Fineline Liquid Liner
- Maybelline Lasting Drama 24hr eyeliner
- Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara
- MAC 217 brush
- Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer in 52
- Topshop blush in Dream Phone
- Maybelline Colour Drama in Fab Orange
- H&M Dress
- Essie nailpolish in Lilacism
If you enjoyed this video or if you recreate this look, Tweet me – I want to see!
Ps, what videos would you like to see more of in the new year?