I haven’t been this excited about a new MAC Fruity Juicy collection since the Wonder Women collection. I think for obvious reasons the packaging just drew me in, I mean it’s botanical packaging. Ofcourse I’m going to want it! Also the vibrant colours in the eyeshadow palette’s – especially the Fruit A La La palette made me feel like I needed it. You know that feeling? No? Just me?
I’ll be doing a few videos centred around this launch so if you’re as into it as I am, get ready for all the Fruity Juicy goodness! For now though I just wanted to take you through the products I received and show you some swatches. So if you’re looking to get in the Fruity Juicy action, you have a better idea of what the collection has to offer.
I haven’t tried anything yet so I can’t give my thoughts on the products but this collection as already on sale on the MAC website so I wanted to give you a heads up on it. Thoughts and tutorial to follow on my channel. Let me know what kind of looks you’d like to see me do with these products!
For this collection, they have:
- x4 Lipsticks (Calm Heat, Si Si Me, Love At First Bit & Shy Girl)
- x4 Lipglosses (Shake Shake Shake!, La Salsa, Cha-Cha-Cha & Summer Succulence)
- x3 Eyeshadow palettes (Fruit A La La, Love In The Glades & Oh My Banana)
- x2 Lustre Drops (Sun Rush & Bronze Hero)
- x1 Pearlmatte Face Powder
- x2 Sudio Sculpt Bronzing Powders (Delphic & Delicates)
- x1 Fix+ (Coconut Scent)
- x2 Bronzing Powders (Baiana Bronze & Refined Golden
- x2 Brushes (125 & 126)
- x1 Makeup Bag
The products I have from the collection:
- x2 Lipsticks (Love At First Bite & Calm Heat)
- x2 Lipglosses (Cha-Cha-Cha & La Salsa)
- x2 Eyeshadow Palettes (Fruit A La La & Love In The Glades)
- x1 Pearlmatte Face Powder (not pictured)
How beautiful are these eyeshadow palettes though?
Let me know what which products you’re dying to get your hands on!