This is a little something I’d like to start doing – sort of like an update on my top makeup products for the month. Because if I’m reaching for it every time I do my makeup, there’s clearly something I love about it. It certainly won’t be a lengthly favourites post where I chat about each product in depth but rather just this is what I’m wearing at the moment. So if that interests you, keep reading.
On the face:
- Clarins Beauty Flash Balm – I’ve mentioned this countless times on my blog, if you want to know more use the search tab and all previous mentions will show up & you can read those.
- Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream – extremely light coverage, super dewy, for natural skin days.
- MAC Matte Bronzing Powder – Just for some colour and adding definition to my round face.
- Topshop Dream Phoen blush – think naturally flushes cheeks with tidbit of shine.
- Bobbie Brown Bisque Colour Corrector – just to neutralize my dark circles.
- Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer (light) – natural coverage for under my eyes.
On the eyes:
- MAC Groundwork paint pot – taupe cream shadow with a bit of a difference.
- Stila Barefoot eyeshadow from the Eyes Are The Window Spirit palette – a simmer not so out there purple, great for everyday wear.
- Maybelline 24hr Lasting Drama eyeliner – super black, doesn’t budge, perfect for the waterline.
- Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara – So many rave reviews about this one in videos and on LéBlog, once again just search the name.
On the lips:
- L.A Girl lipstick in Forbidden Love – I don’t wack this out too often but when I do I’m reminded of it’s likeness to MAC Twig.
And that’s it, a pretty darn simple purple, no-fuss makeup look. If you enjoy this sort of post let me know and I’ll keep doing them!
Also if you’d like to see a makeup tutorial on this look, leave a comment and let me know.
Do you have any go-to makeup looks?