Since I’ve started my job with Nifty250 I’ve had to change up my makeup routine a bit because I love my sleep, and don’t want to pitch up at the studio looking like a tired rat, so I had to find a compromise between the two.
This is it, plain, simple and super quick – as in 5-10 minutes. Which means I get an extra 10 minutes of sleep every morning, sleep can’t be topped by much! So here it is:
- MAC Mineralized Charged Water – for glory skin
- Bobbie Brown Corrector in Bisque – corrects the dark under eye circles
- Maybelline Instant Anti-Age Eraser Eye in Light – conceal under the eyes & highlight the face
- Wet’nWild Cover All Concealer – cover up those pimply bits
- MAC brow pencil in Lingering – sculpting & filling brows
- MAC cream blush in Relaxation – give fresh colour to the cheeks & brighten up the face
- The Balm Mary LouManizer – to highlight on the tops of my cheek & brow bones
- MAC eyeliner in Stubborn Brown – smudged on the upper lashline
- Forever 21 eyelash curlers – curl top lashes
- L’ORéal Miss Manga mascara – gives length & volume to the upper & lower lashes
- MAC lip pencil in Boldly Bare – outline & fill the lips
- MAC Mineralize lipstick in Dreamdaze – dab on the lips for a sheer wash of colour & shine
So if you love your sleep and are looking for a quick makeup look for everyday forgo the foundation & eyeshadow and just do the basics to highlight your best features with a hint of colour and dewy skin.
What are your get-ready-quick makeup basics?