Most months I’ve tried to compile a list of beauty favourites over here on LéBlog and occasionally I like to upload a favourites video. I’ve loved so many things over this year but can’t very well put all of them into this video because well, it would just be too long. So instead of given myself a limit of 5 skincare, 5 drugstore & 5 high-end product favourites for the year. Yup that’s only 15 products for the ENTIRE year! I’m actually quite proud of myself!
So if you haven’t watched my favourites videos or read the blog posts then you’ll probably enjoy this because it’s a very concise list of my most loved products for 2015. Also if you’re new to LéBlog this will be a cool way to get to know me and most of the products I’m into.
- Garnier Micella Cleansing Water – read more.
- Vichy Eau Thermale Spa Water most – read more.
- The Body Shop Warming Mineral Clay Mask – read more.
- Eau Thermale Avène Light Hydrating Cream – read more here, here & here.
- Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Body Cream
- Real Techniques Brushes – read more here, here & here.
- Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream – read more here.
- Maybelline Brow Satin in Medium – read more here & here.
- Catrice Cosmetics Perfecting Brow Filler – read more here.
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara – read more here & here.
- MAC Strobe Cream – read more here & here.
- Bobbi Brown Corrector in Bisque – read more here & here.
- MAC Paint Pot in Groundwork – read more here.
- Stila Eyes Are The Window Spirit Palette – read more here, here & here.
- MAC Brow Pencil in Lingering – read more here & here.
If you’ve tried any of these products and loved them as much as I do, let me know. Also do let me know if there’s anything you think I should try.
Here’s to another year of monthly favourites and interesting new videos!