This month has been a busy one with preparing for my sister to move to America and spending every waking moment with her and Jacob (her fiancé). Let’s just say its been non-stop family time, and I’ve loved every moment of it. Because of that, makeup has been pretty low on the agenda. You may have also noticed that I haven’t uploaded a new video in 2 weeks.
I decided to take some well-needed family time and fortunately this does not include blogging and uploading videos. Today that comes to an end, I have a new video for you.
- Bare Naturals Castile Facial Cleanser
- Aesop Parsley Seed Mask
- Eau Thermale Avène Spring Water Mist
- Bare Naturals Rescue Facial Serum
- Eau Thermale Avène Cleanance Expert
- Eau Thermale Avène Light Hydrating Cream
- MAC Strobe Cream
- Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
- Real Techniques Setting Brush
- MAC Studio Fix NC35
- Palmers Cocoa Butter Hand & Body Cream
What skincare products do you absolutely love?