Banana bread is my fail-safe recipe, it’s super easy & quick! And the best thing about this is that the berries make it look a bit more fancy but really it’s not!
This will take you max 15 minutes to prepare and its fail-proof unlike the cheesecake I posted about yesterday! And this was as much a hit at the kitchen tea as the cheesecake was!
Here is the simplest recipe!
2-3 overripe bananas
1 cup of brown sugar
1/2 cup of oil
5ml of vanilla essence
1 cup of flour
1/2 cup of dedicated coconut
1/2 cup of almond flour
5ml banking powder
5ml baking soda
1/2ml of cinnamon
1. Mash bananas and mix with all the wet ingredients
2. Sift all the dry ingredients together in a separate bowl
3. Fold the dry ingredients into the banana mix
4. Grease a loaf tin & spoon the mixture into the tin
5. Sprinkle mixed berries over the banana mixture (optional)
6. Bake at 180C for 45 minutes or until golden brown
7. Serve warm with cream/ice cream & always with good company
Let me know if you make this, I’d love to see it! And let me know if you actually enjoy seeing these foodie things!
Ps, there’s another recipe coming in a few minutes!