It’s beauty favourites time again and this year I’ve decided to combine two months together because lets be honest I’m a bit of a creature of habit and it’s pretty damn hard for me to start using something else if I already love a product. So this way I have more time to test products and you have less time seeing me fumble my words in these videos.
If you’re following my daily Snapchat adventures you’ll know I’m all about the most natural minimal makeup look. Having said that most of the products you see on Snapchat will be mentioned in this video. If you’re keen to see what I’ve been loving for the last two months click the play button.
- Skin Creamery Facial Cleansing Powder
- Skin Creamery Facial Moisturising Oil
- Clicks SPF50 Day Cream
- MAC False Lashes Mascara
- MAC Extended Play Mascara
- MAC Studio Fix Foundation
- Real Techniques 103 Bold Metals Brush
- Essence Lip Pencil in Satin Mauve
- Stila Convertibile Colour Blush in Peony
- Real Techniques 300 Bold Metals Brush
- Clay Cafe Pot plant
What are your favourite products for Jan/Feb?