By now you guys know that I take skincare very seriously and I really try to look after my skin because I’m going to have to look at this face for the rest of my life. I’ve also been trying some local skincare brands over the last while and they’ve kind of taken over my skincare routine so I thought I would show you what I’m using on a daily basis.
This is something I’ve been wanting to do for a long while and if you read my local skincare blog posts you’ll know how I feel about supporting local brands. These brands have some amazing products which are produced locally with only the best ingredients. If you’d like to read a bit more about these brands and the products they offer and what I think of them check out my Local Skincare blog posts.
But for now here’s a quick look at what my daily skincare routine looks like.
- Bare Naturals Castile Cleanser
- Skin Creamery Facial Cleansing Powder
- Bare Naturals Blemish Serum
- Skin Creamery Facial Hydrating Oil
- Skin Creamery Everyday Cream
- Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water * not local*
- Skoon Skin Cleanser & Makeup Remover
- Skoon Skin Enzyme Exfoliating Clay
- Skoon Skin White Cloud Manuka Concentrate
- Nuxe Reve DeMiel Lip Balm *not local*
- Skoon Skin Ruby Marine Overnight Mask
Tell me what your essential skincare products are, I’d love to know!